Help Raise Duluth's Voice for Clean Water
Thank you for considering a donation. Duluth for Clean Water is a Minnesota nonprofit organization seeking a healthy future for our watershed. Because we are involved in electoral politics, contributions are not tax deductible. If you would like your contribution to be available specifically for electoral efforts (including candidate contributions), please designate it "political" by checking the box after you enter your information on the form. Political contributions over $100 will be disclosed as required for campaign finance reports, which can be viewed here.
- The Board of Directors of Duluth for Clean Water is John Doberstein, Co-Lead (Duluth), JT Haines, Co-Lead (Duluth), and Greg Gilbert, Attorney (Duluth).
- The Duluth for Clean Water Action Team, which meets monthly, is Bridget Holcomb (Duluth), Deanna Erickson (Duluth), Dorie Reisenweber (Duluth), Elizabeth Bent (Duluth), John Doberstein (Duluth), and JT Haines (Duluth).
- The 2017 Endorsements Committee is: Gay Trachsel (Duluth), Mike Kuitu (Duluth), Jill Doberstein (Duluth), John Doberstein (Duluth), Kate Henderson (Duluth), Dorie Reisenweber (Duluth), Elizabeth Bent (Duluth), JT Haines (Duluth), and Greg Gilbert (Duluth).
- The 2018 Endorsements Committee will be appointed per the organizations bylaws.
- Duluth for Clean Water general membership meetings are convened approximately quarterly and are announced via facebook and email. Our goal is to stop PolyMet, which we believe is imperative for the health and well being of the Lake Superior Watershed. To join Duluth for Clean Water, click this link.
Thank you for helping to raise the voice for clean water in Duluth.